Image Parade: Geeky Jack-o-Lanterns
By Shawn Depasquale on November 3, 2013
October is over, we’re well on our way to Thanksgiving, but before we put away all our Halloween decorations let’s look back at some of the greatest, geek-themed Jack O Lanterns from this past All Hallows Eve.
10. Two-Face via Villafan Studios
9. Horrific Pumpkin carved by Jon Neill, a specialty props designer, sculptor, and toy designer. You can see more of his work here: http://www.jonneill.com
8. Reddit Robot and The Narwhal who Bacons at Midnight by Twitter user @megsalamode
7. BEMO!! Via Reddit user “dogbreathTK“
6. What’s this? What’s this?! It’s a Nightmare Before Christmas carving!
5. Attack on Pumpkin! This Attack on Titan themed carve was done by the lovely Jennifer Newman.
4. TARDIS pumpkin is bigger on the inside. This one’s been around a few years, but the original comes from http://samalame.tumblr.com
3. Perhaps the most detailed Dark Knight we’ve ever seen. Via Reddit user “gsf4lyfe“
2. Mutant Enemy (Joss Wheadon’s production company) gets some love thanks to Redditor “SunniGummi“
Perhaps you’re wondering… what Bane looks like in pumpkin form? Answered via Photobucket.
Also, my friend Cassie B. made carved this nerdy bad-boy, which she has dubbed her “Catan-O-Lantern”:
Not So Honorable Mention:
This abortion of science and nature was posted to Reddit by “Positivland,” who discovered this utterly horrific creation after several squirrels made a meal out of his pumpkin.
And with that we can put October to rest, and prepare ourselves for the gluttonous feast that is Thanksgiving.