The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 8/6/13
By Jake Kroeger on August 6, 2013
There wasn’t enough of Judd Apatow unexpectedly pranking Jay-Z during his special performance art show Picasso Baby, aside from it not supposed to be a whole comedy sketch anyway, so the short film didn’t make this week’s The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos. See the amazing videos that don’t have the luxury of joking around with Jay-Z that did make the list (FYI, they’re pretty great).
1. Nikki Glaser and Sara Schaefer of Nikki and Sara Live made the parody of “the song of the summer” of the summer with their take on Robin Thicke’s Blurred Lines.
2. Paul Scheer reenacted The Arsenio Hall Show as “ArScheerio Paul” and all the insane interviews that went down on the show including one with The Ultimate Warrior/Rob Huebel.
3. Comedian Henry Phillips has done a spun off his “cooking” show of sorts, Henry’s Kitchen, to a “work out” show of sort with Henry’s Gym.
4. Andy Richter shows Jason Nash how to be a man, hopefully, for GQ’s How To Be a Man.
5. Submitted: Comedian Brent Sullivan shows how to drink on a extreme budget like he’s a regular old cheapskate’s cheapskate.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply. I love finding new, hilarious videos from people hundreds and thousands of miles away, so please do send your videos so long as they follow the rules below.
-E-mail embeddable video link to email@example.com with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 8/12)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 8/6 and the end of Monday 8/12
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link