The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 7/30/13
By Jake Kroeger on July 30, 2013
I’ve certainly had my fill of unintentional humor this week that I’ll share with you as an odd news headline: “Man In Garish Green Pimp Suit Complete With Pimp Cane Walks Through Starbucks To Show Off Because He Has Nothing Else Going For Him.” Now for all the great funny stuff that was supposed to be funny in this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos.
1. From the mind of Matt Hill and the latest batch of Channel 101 comes an alternate universe in which a kid named Markees knows how to take down a sweat shop, but needs to figure out how to fix a broken heart.
2. Submitted: Comedians Mike Bridenstine and Mike Holmes claim to be in the best cover band of all time known as Every Song Ever. Watch them back that claim up with breaking down every Eminem, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Beastie Boys song ever.
3. Dan Harmon’s Adult Swim animated series Rick and Morty got more than a nice teaser during Comic Con that we can all now watch.
4. Paul Scheer should be king of panel interviews for all the stunts that he pulls like does in this one for NTSF:SD:SUV:: in which he and the rest of the cast plans to murder their rivals over at Children’s Hospital.
5. Scott Moran’s mini-documentary series Modern Comedian at PBS Digital finds out what makes musical comedian Reggie Watts comedically tick, such as time travel (pun kind of not intended).
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply. I love finding new, hilarious videos from people hundreds and thousands of miles away, so please do send your videos so long as they follow the rules below.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 8/5)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 7/30 and the end of Monday 8/5
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link