The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 7/23/13
By Jake Kroeger on July 23, 2013
I’ve heard the term “royal baby” enough times now to lose sense of the original meanings of the words “royal” and “baby” in place of the new meaning of “something that I would strain myself trying to care less about”. Fortunately, we all have this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos to ease the annoyance of media created hysteria over another person giving birth, which roughly happens a few times every second on this planet.
1. Eric Andre so badly wants to be the host of the MTV VMA Awards that he uploaded an audition tape. After seeing it, I have to say that I’d love to see an attack dog during a monologue.
2. Deep in the NFL Films Archive, clearly hidden away from several NFL players, there is an instructional video that Funny or Die found on how to not murder people and keep your NFL career going for a long time (Spoiler alert: Don’t murder anyone).
3. Rory Scovel plays his version of the teacher heading up a school’s AV Club that goes a little overboard and into The Wire territory.
4. Submitted: Andre Hyland gives us all a great PSA regarding the rampant problem during the Summer: urinating in pools.
5. Before Comic Con got underway, Ron Funches gave a helpful guide to black people going to Comic Con in what might be the best and worst cosplay options for them.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply. I love finding new, hilarious videos from people hundreds and thousands of miles away, so please do send your videos so long as they follow the rules below.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 7/29)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 7/23 and the end of Monday 7/29
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link