5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 7/2/13
By Jake Kroeger on July 2, 2013
Who needs fireworks when you got funny videos that you can watch online? You might even shoot your eye out, kid. Watch this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos with both of your eyes and not only will you get to keep them, but you’ll probably laugh really hard as a bonus.
1. American/Yank comedian Dave Hill goes across the pond to cover the “Royal Baby Watch,” as that’s something the British apparently care about.
2. Submitted: NYC based improv group Scoresby has a brand new line of shoes out that are so green they save on the bags that you’d buy them in.
3. Submitted: Comedians Grant Lyon and Dave Waite have started a web series that plays counterpoint to the “It Gets Better” campaign. It’s called “It Gets Worse,” which, for people in comedy, is pretty much true.
4. Conan O’Brien tracks down his assistant’s missing coffee mug only to find something much more disturbing (along the lines of everyone working at Conan seems to drink at work).
5. Here’s the trailer for Larry David’s Clear History, essentially a feature length episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm set in the automotive industry.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the two featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 7/8)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 7/2 and the end of Monday 7/8
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.