The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 6/11/13
by Jake Kroeger on June 11, 2013
Sure, it’s worrisome that the NSA is collective massive amounts of personal information through several forms of electronic communication that we use everyday. Why don’t you make it worth their while by watching The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week over and over. Besides them being pretty hilarious, it’s less suspicious than watching a video of someone getting hit in the nuts.
1. Submitted: T.J. Miller tells a bizarre, surreal, and yet, still hilarious story of how he almost died from a brain hemorrhage for the This Is Not Happening web series.
2. Submitted: Sometimes people have trouble controlling the tone of their voice ultimately subverting what they really mean. Such is the problem with Rick Jablonski (Tony Sam), the seemingly abusive husband and father.
3. Submitted: On the latest episode of Matt Ingebretson’s Idiot Fencing, a web series that has people who don’t know how to fence do just that, Jake Weisman and Ryan O’Flanagan go at each other, even though Ryan was an all state defensive back and Jake avoids physical confrontation almost always.
4. For those looking for a morning show that starts after 12PM, The Lucas Brothers bring you The Super Late Morning Show, featuring hijinks like having a mixtape that would be disturbing to a certain demographic and having them listen to it on the street.
5. College Humor perfectly parodies Here Comes Honey Boo Boo with its latest web series Precious Plum, which seems shockingly close to the real thing.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the three featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to [email protected] with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 6/17)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 6/11 and the end of Monday 6/17
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.