The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 4/16/13
By Jake Kroeger on April 16, 2013
Whether you need to take your mind off of tragedy or the fact that you got sucked into another Internet meme, The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos here at Nerdist.com are here to fill that exact need (full disclosure: there is a video for this week that may or may not encourage memes with Alison Brie in it — so deal with it *cue descending sunglasses .gif)
1. The new online comedy network Jash gave Chance the Rapper and Hannibal Buress $5,000 to make a music video for their Buh channel. As a result, they made a music video where they hang out at Shakey’s, Suit City, and Hollywood Blvd. in costumes.
2. Submitted: Comedian David Cope reviews Bioshock Infinite on his video game review show Call of the Blade with very funny guest Ron Funches… well, he tries to, anyway.
3. Pete Holmes’ Batman goes against Patton Oswalt’s Penguin for the College Humor/Front Page Films Batman parody, Badman, and learns a thing or two about his code of justice.
4. Alison Brie impersonates the Internet’s most popular memes on Paul F. Tompkins’ Speakeasy and almost breaks something doing it because, as you well know, the Internet is a dangerous place.
5. Submitted: Adam Sacks gives an fascinating talk on some constellations of which you probably weren’t aware, probably because you’re thinking too outside-the-box.
And in case you missed it, check out last week’s 5 MIFV.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the two featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 4/22)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between 4/16 and the end of Monday 4/22
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.