The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 12/4
By Jake Kroeger on December 4, 2012
We’re sure you getting a kick out of watching DMX do his cover of “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” on repeat. However, there was more funny stuff uploaded to the Internet over the last seven days made by really funny people, including a keynote speech, lost episodes of a bad cooking show, and more. Sound good? Well, then give this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos a watch or two.
1. One of my favorite web series/darkest cooking shows ever, Henry’s Kitchen with Henry Phillips, which ended with him going missing, has found “lost episodes” where “holiday potatoes” are attempted.
2. As evidenced by this keynote speech at the XOXO Festival in Portland, Dan Harmon should do more keynote speeches.
3. Not familiar with the awestruck-by-pretty-much-anything local Los Angeles TV host Huell Howser? Let the hysterical James Adomian and Funny or Die give you a good introduction.
4. If you’re ever visiting Hollywood and feel like going on a tour of celebrity homes, roll with Jesse Miller (Andre Hyland). You may or may not see actual celebrity homes, but you will see Miller possibly get a restraining order.
5. And now, here’s a portrayal of an alternate ending for The Wizard of Oz, thanks to John Moe (and his Wits show on MPR), Bill Corbett & Kevin Murphy (MST3K), Maria Bamford, Brandi Carlile, Alison Agosti, Lauren McGuire, and more.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week (even though no submissions made it this week, we have featured several). Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 12/10)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between now 12/4 and the end of Monday 12/10
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.