The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 12/11
By Jake Kroeger on December 11, 2012
Need to get the John Travolta & Olivia Newton John Christmas duet out of your head? Need to forget that you could buy an attachment to your bike that makes it sound like a clopping horse? We’re not sure if this would be the cure for it, but this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos distracted me from getting songs caught on repeat or spending money on stuff I absolutely don’t need.
1. Albert Brooks completely falsifies his stories on Letterman in the best way ever.
2. Eric Andre helps Attack of the Show possibly end in style as he gets naked on cable TV.
3. Chris Gethard attempts to cement his fame by getting his headshot in local businesses.
4. Bill Murray reenacts what he likes to do on late night TV every Christmas, just like the rest of us would.
5. Submitted: Free Comedy! shows why it might not be a good idea to mug an actual magician, especially if it’s Tom Shillue.
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 12/17)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between now 12/11 and the end of Monday 12/17
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.