The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 11/27
By Jake Kroeger on November 27, 2012
It’s true that Angus T. Young called the TV show that he’s currently on, Two and a Half Men, filth, but not for the reasons for which many of us had hoped. Instead, he’s basically claiming that it promotes un-Christian values and thus, I’m sure, would throw Louie, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Mad Men, and more of all of our favorite shows under the bus as well. If it’s taking a lot out of you to process that, then balance it out with this week’s uncomplicated, ulterior-motive-free, 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos.
1. A new web series, “Historically Awkward” from Grant Lyon and Andy Peters, tells the story of John Hancock’s annoying signature.
2. Garfunkel & Oates have a new song that details their “college try” into “swinging the other way,” if you know what I mean.
3. Puddin’, the daily live action comic strip from Matt Oswalt and Eddie Pepitone, makes sure you are a responsible consumer, even when you’re a filthy criminal.
4. College Humor gives us an accurate representation of what classic video games would be like if they had a super super ridiculously easy mode.
5. Judd Apatow talks with Conan O’Brien for 69-plus minutes in a fascinating conversation that Conan likes to call “Serious Jibber Jabber.”
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV every week like the one featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to email@example.com with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 12/2)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between now 11/27 and the end of Monday 12/2
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.