The 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos This Week 11/13
By Jake Kroeger on November 13, 2012
People are talking secession from the U.S. Real human beings that live in 2012 are calling upon secession because the person they voted for didn’t get elected this year and their own personal bubble of beliefs is now being confronted with the reality that it can’t hold much longer. I can’t do much to change those people’s minds (cough cough f’n Victoria Jackson), but what I can do to counteract this sadness is give you this week’s 5 Most Intentionally Funny Videos, free of any US secession rhetoric.
1. Thing X’s depressed Xpert Matt Beacon gives some very good advice for how to get out of bed/hide from the world forever.
2. Comedian Myq Kaplan is welcomed back to Letterman and he doesn’t disappoint.
3. Submitted: One of Above Average’s latest web series features three dinosaurs as somewhat normal, awkward people in Waco Valley going through real life problems, not addressing the fact they are dinosaurs.
4. The trailer for the Korean-made “In Another Country” is delightful and funny even if it does feel like Wes Anderson set up shop in Korea.
5. It’s a seminal time in any person’s life when they first see a pornography magazine. It’s just like when three twenty somethings/members of sketch group Dead Kevin look at it together in their apartment, right?
Per usual, I’m taking submissions for the 5 MIFV like the one featured above. Same rules still apply.
-E-mail embeddable video link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “5 MIFV Submission”
-Submit by the end of the upcoming Monday (which would be 11/19)
-Videos must be posted online (i.e. have a time stamp that says so) between now 11/13 and the end of Monday 11/19
-Don’t add any cover letters or explanations; please just send the link.