Love and Wookiees: Win Valentine’s Day Stuff From Nerdist News
by Perry Michael Simon on February 14, 2012
I have no idea. Ask my wife, who gave up on my ability to find the right Valentine’s (or birthday) gift a long time ago. She tells me what she wants and I get it; saves us a lot of trouble. Throw in a box of See’s Candies and we’re good. But if you and yours are romantic nerds at heart, our siblings at Nerdist News are giving away a package of stuff that’ll make you swoon.
- A 9-inch plush Chewbacca — with sound, even!
- Farscape, the complete set on Blu-Ray.
- A Queen Amidala-inspired “Queen” t-shirt and earrings from Her Universe, the folks who sell clothes and jewelry from Star Wars and SyFy shows.
- The Sigh, the illustrated modern fairy tale from Marjane Satrapi of Persepolis fame.
- And, best, a pair of his-and-hers Starfleet robes. Adorable.
Now, that’s a nerd Valentine’s package.
So enter, in the usual way, by heading over to the Nerdist News contest page — click here — and entering your email address and name there, which will get you subscribed to the Nerdist News newsletter if you’re not already (and if you ARE already subscribed, just put your name and email address in anyway and you’re set). Also as usual, there’ll be bonus chances at Nerdist News’ Facebook and Twitter pages, so go there, too. The contest ends February 24th and all the rules are over at the contest page. Someone’s gonna win a nice bunch of stuff, and it could be you.
(See? This Nerdist.com/Nerdist News mashup thing is paying dividends — more giveaways, more content, more, more, more. Wait, what are you waiting for? Sign up for this thing already)