So, anything good happen around here this week?
Yeah, loads. Like…
1. We were sponsored all week by Threadless, which makes great t-shirts and runs an ongoing competition for new designs. Visit
their site and buy stuff.
2. Ferris Bueller got all angsty, if “angsty” is a word.
4. Chris, Jonah, and Matt hit SXSW hard. The double-secret special guest turned out to be John Oliver. And there was cake.
5. March Madness got the Lego animation treatment, we flew with Hef, and Simon Pegg and Nick Frost promoted “Paul” with a Star Wars re-enactment that didn’t go too well.
6. Jay reviewed Red State, Anjeanette told us why
snakes and breast implants don’t mix too well, and we saw — and heard —
7. A survey touched off debate over whether a sizeable portion of the adult world might be detached from reality, while a Swedish guy serenaded us with a Simpsons medley.
8. Chris met the Riddler (oh, okay, Matthew Lesko, same tailor), flew to Chicago to entertain the masses, and learned why chain wallets have their utility.
9. Look, Saturn! Cool!
10. Danny introduced us to a dark, hipsterish incarnation of Mario, while Kyle got to Torchwood and Matthew just HAD to bring up Rebecca Black.
11. Some shows we like got renewed. It was touch and go there for a while.
12. We bade farewell to Alfred, the faithful butler.
13. “Noodle Stories is not a thing!”
14. Harry Potter footage! Movie titles popping up in the script! A clock that looks like a fan! Awesome!
And that’s just this week. The comments are open for the weekend, so talk amongst yourselves, and, as always, enjoy your burrito. Enjoy the hell out of it.